Aslant across the curve, moves:
Mortar and pestle.
Did You Hear That?
God’s sudden suitcase…
Dark. Run. Rain in Rome.
Smoked glass limo wherein swims
The Minister’s cheek.
About the author
Richard Kenney's most recent book, The One Strand River was published by Alfred A. Knopf in 2008. He lives with his family on the…Read the full bio
Issue 15 · June 2012
Table of contents
- From the editors
- The Museum of Gug
- An Ancient Citizen’s Tweets From Athens, Greece
- Roman Haiku by Richard Kenney
- USA, an excerpt
- Long Distance with Camel
- Paengaroa Skype-fishing
- Two Poems by Nina Bahadur
- Gift of Nous
- Two Excerpts by Anne Germanacos
- Teresa of Avila Compares the Soul to a Palm Cabbage
- Views from Above
- Two poems by Karen Greenbaum-Maya
- Taking the First Shot After a Three-Year Absence
- Postcard Prose
- Travel Notes